Monday, August 1, 2011

the simple things



The idea behind Rebecca Cooper's blog is that you take photos of the simple things. Things that may be ordinary, but I'm certain that when I look back on them, they will be anything but ordinary to me. They will invoke a memory. And that is what matters :) I hope you like my simple photo! I have plenty more simple photos I'd love to share with you, so stay tuned!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

my precious mikey | 6 years old | on the way to his first white sox game

2 comments:

Cathy H. said...

This will definitely be a simple moment that he'll remember forever!! Great photo, I love that you added the mitt in the composition!!

Roxanne O'Brien said...

Thank you! This was taken in the car on the way to the game. :) But I simply adore this picture...smile is real, excitement is real...