Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby Lucas

I had the pleasure of taking newborn pics again, and I gotta say, it's a lot of fun! This is especially fun because it's family :) This are pictures of Lucas Charles, along with his sister Alexandria and mother Jackie. He was so sweet and not all that sleepy until the very end. I am very pleased with how everything turned out and the great part is, they live so nice and close to us, I can pop over anytime she wants me to so I will capture a lot of him growing up!! I would love to read your comments!

I'll post the color photos first and then do the black and whites. I love them both!! :)





















































2 comments:

{Chrissie} said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful editing and what a sweet baby! You really captured his essence!!!

{Chrissie} said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures! He is an adorable baby and you really captured his essence. I adore the pictures of him and his big sister.